Paul Sauer High School is a dual medium school that provides a holistic approach to education.
Our school is
situated in the small town of Kareedouw in the Eastern Cape, the gateway of the Langkloof.
Our school provides education for learners in the Koukamma area.
We have excellent sport and cultural activities that develop learners in all areas.
The teachers and staff strive to prepare all learners to be well developed members of society.
Here at Paul Sauer our vision is to provide learners with the following:
- Opportunities to become responsible and productive citizens through quality basic education.
- A culture where learners have hope and a passion to acheive their full potential.
- An environment where the norm is to be neat, proud and show humility.
- Reliability when executing duties.
- Self motivation to work and study hard.
- Extra-mural activities in order to promote holistic development.
Here at Paul Sauer our MISSION is to do the following:
- Implement relevant and appropriate educational programmes through quality teaching and learning.
- Mobilise community and stakeholder support through
- Institutionalise a culture of accountability at all levels
of the Department.
- To work collectively with parents and the community
to address problems and barriers in the development
We want to instill the following values in our learners:
- Self discipline